“dkpr always help us to get the interview on time, make it newsworthy and entertaining at the same time.”
- Andria Case,CFTO News Weekend Anchor, CTV Toronto
"The best collaborative PR Company I have ever worked with; excellent execution, innovative and gives good phone."
- Lorne Perlmutar, Talent Manager & Promoter, Diamondfield Entertainment
"I was involved in an unfortunate situation in Canada and suddenly all the media across North America wanted to speak to me. I was here to do a comedy show and dkpr created a plan and went above and beyond the call of duty. They were organized, composed, and just fantastic to work with."
- Phyllis Diller, comedy legend
"I had never heard of me until I met Deb!"
- Mike Bullard, TV host & comedian
"Deborah exceed our expectations and both shows sold out in Toronto and Hamilton!"
- Raffi, children's entertainer
"Deborah worked on my personal publicity for the film "Price of Glory" (Alliance Atlantis) and she managed to get me the exposure the company publicists could not."
- Maria Del Mar, actor
"I've worked with Deborah on Les Misérables and then again for my concert work - she's the best publicist in Canada!"
- Michael Burgess, actor & musician
"Deborah Knight took me under her wings when I was in my early seventies and look at me now!"
- Dave Broadfoot, comedy legend
"I love you!"
- Barney, purple dinosaur
"You guys were simply INCREDIBLE!!! We received more media coverage this year than any of our previous 7 years. It is a joy to work with pros like you who understand the media process"
- Rick Muller, Co-Executive Producer of the 8th Annual "It's Always Something" Variety Show fundraiser for Gilda's Club Toronto
“The national media relations campaign designed for dermaglow skincare was a huge success for us in 2008/2009. Not only did we receive impressive magazine, newspaper and TV coverage across the country, but we also increased our sales by 24% in western Canada and 44% in Alberta alone. This was the first time that we did a PR campaign without advertising anywhere for 9 months and it has proven to be the most effective way to reach our consumers and a worthwhile return on investment for us.”
- Cathy Miner, VP Sales and Marketing, Vitalscience corp. Woodbridge, ON
"Publicists we've worked with all over the U.S. never worked this hard. Even in Los Angeles - and we've never had such great results - we're simply exhausted!"
- Renee Taylor and Joe Bologna, actors
"My press tour in Toronto was organized perfectly and professionally."
- Bea Arthur, actress
"Everywhere we went people said that they saw us on T.V."
- Mark Breslin, Founder, YUK YUK's International
“dkpr is reliable and we know that when we are working with them it will be a terrific story, organized and well executed for us!”
- Kim D’Eon, Host, ET Canada
“The dkpr team know what makes a great news story and I always enjoy working with them.”
- Gloria Martin, Entertainment Host, 680 News Toronto
“dkpr is one of my favorite Toronto boutique PR firms to work with because they get it done right the first time - and always meet deadlines.”
- Alan Vernon, Editor, Eye Weekly Magazine
"I'm always impressed by the quality of guests that DKPR is able to provide. They are second to none in preparing their clients for appearances on At Home"
- Peter Goodwin, Producer, CHCH TV News
"dkpr public relations has been an invaluable resource to help me increase my visibility with media that I would not otherwise have access to. The professional and thorough approach has helped me define the kind of media that is useful to my brand and to clarify my brand in the market place. A very useful focus of marketing dollars!"
- Glen Peloso, Principal, glen peloso interiors
“dkpr rocks! – You couldn’t escape the media coverage all over for my new restaurant Wendel Clark’s Classic Grill and Sports Lounge. “
- Wendel Clark, Former Toronto Maple Leaf Captain and Canadian Hockey Legend
“dkpr got me more press than any other city on my year long tour and they have a lot of class by the way. They even introduced me to the honey cruller donut in Canada!”
- Jackie Mason, comedy legend
"An amazing job for REEL CANADA - tireless, determined, gracious and fun. Best of all, they delivered with a sheaf of print, radio and TV hits that raised our profile locally and nationally."
- Jack Blum (Executive Director) & Sharon Corder (Programming Director), REEL CANADA Film Festival 2007
"Splendid job! From beginning to end - a fantastic campaign! We'll recommend you to everyone!"
- Jeff Silverman, President, YUK YUK's International
"I was so pleased to launch my film in Toronto with such an enthusiastic response from the media. I travel all over the world and this Toronto press junket was certainly the most memorable. A job well done."
- Dame Jane Goodall, primatologist
DKPR has been wonderful to work with. Not only are they upbeat, friendly and on the ball, they have played an integral role in bringing the Rose Theatre Brampton to the attention of the GTA media landscape, no small feat for a theatre existing so close to Toronto without actually being in the GTA.
- Genevieve DeMerchant, Marketing Supervisor, Rose Theatre, Brampton